The VictimConnect Resource Center serves victims of any crime anywhere in the United States and its territories. Our goal is to empower victims as they navigate the physical, emotional, and financial consequences of all crime.
Victims of crime have a variety of needs, from simple to complex. With extensive specialized training, our Victim Assistance Specialists are ready to help crime victims:
- Receive emotional support
- Understand their rights and options
- Find information and connect with resources
- Craft next steps to regain control over their lives
VICTIM ASSISTANCE SPECIALISTS PROVIDE:
Identity Theft Recovery
METHODS OF CONTACT
At the VictimConect Resource Center, we understand victims need to be able to contact us through whatever means available to them, and safest for them, at the time of their need. Therefore, the VictimConnect Resource Center combines:
- A phone and text hotline: 1-855-4VICTIM (855-484-2846)
- An innovative online chat
- Online resources
Both English and Spanish-speaking Victim Assistance Specialists are available. Additionally, any specialist can access an interpreter by phone for more than 200 languages.
OUR TRAINED VICTIM ASSISTANCE SPECIALISTS ARE READY TO HELP.