VictimConnect Resource Map
The VictimConnect Resource Map is a searchable tool with national and local resources that are available to visitors 24/7. The resources can be filtered by categories, services, location, and keywords. This is not an exhaustive list of resources or available options and the map will be continually updated on a regular basis.
- If you would like support with developing an individualized resource plan, emotional support, or a warm transfer, please contact the VictimConnect Resource Center.
- If you would like more instructions on how to use the map, click here.
- If you are a victim services agency and would like to be added to the VictimConnect Resource Map, click here.
Tribal Resource Tool
The Tribal Resource Tool (TRT) is a program of the National Center for Victims of Crime. It is an online mapping tool that connects American Indian and Alaskan Native victims and survivors of crime and abuse to resources available anywhere in the country.
VictimConnect Victim Assistance Specialists also have access to the 1,000+ resources available within the tool and can help you develop an individualized plan. You can also access the tool to review the resources on your own.
District of Columbia Resources
If you are interested in accessing local resources in the District of Columbia, please contact the DC Victim Hotline (DCVH) to speak to a DC Victim Hotline Victim Assistance Specialist. DCVH, a program of the National Center for Victims of Crime, is a 24/7 local hotline where visitors can receive an individualized resource plan, entry into Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault systems, or warm transfers. You can also review common resources sorted by specific crime types or services here.
National hotlines can help connect victims, survivors, and their support networks with local resources. The VictimConnect Resource Center is one of several national hotlines that are dedicated to helping victims understand their rights and options, and make the choices that will best support their recovery.
You should choose the hotline that is best for you. If you aren’t sure which helpline is best, or if you have concerns in more than one area, contact The VictimConnect Resource Center by phone or text 1-855-4VICTIM (855-484-2846) or chat online.
To learn more about other National Hotlines you can:
- Visit the VictimConnect Resource Map and search by category areas. All National hotlines are included in every state by category type.
- Visit the National Hotline Consortium Partners page to learn about more the services the partner hotline provides.
- Download a full hotline/helpline list of identified hotline resources.
OUR TRAINED VICTIM ASSISTANCE SPECIALISTS ARE READY TO HELP.