Who is eligible for inclusion?
- Direct Service Providers
- Indirect Service Providers
- Law Enforcement Victim Service Departments
- Government Agency Programs
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions; and Coalition Members
- Advocacy Organizations
What are the minimum inclusion criteria?
All organizations seeking inclusion on the VictimConnect Resource Map and/or our internal database must provide services to victims of crime and abuse. We do not vet programs for inclusion which is why we ask that an organization have some oversight by a respected body within their jurisdiction.
If your organization does not have said oversight, but you believe that your organization meets the overall qualifications, please reach out to [email protected] to speak with someone on our team.
What are my responsibilities as a service provider?
All organizations that wish to be included on the VictimConnect Resource Map and/or our internal database must complete the following steps to be considered and must remain a provider in good standing.
- Complete the provider inclusion form.
- Provide a direct contact person who will be responsible for maintaining program information, responding to periodic requests from the VictimConnect Resource Center (VCRC) to provide up-to-date program information, and addressing any issues/questions that may arise.
- Promptly alert VCRC of any program changes, including but not limited to: changes regarding capacity, hours of operation, available services, service area/jurisdiction, language capacity, key personnel, contact information, and any major funding streams that affect your services.
- Submit letters of support or referral, as needed, at the discretion of VCRC.
How are organizational records kept private?
We collect both public and private information for referrals. It is up to each organization to decide how they would like their information to be shared. You can select to be included in our resource map, our internal resource database, or both. The form has clearly listed public and private information. We will not share the information listed as private with visitors to our hotline or website.
What are the quality assurance methods?
VictimConnect Resource Center reserves the right to remove an organization from the VictimConnect Resource Map or our internal database at our discretion and without warning. Examples of grounds for removal include, but are not limited to:
- allegations of misconduct,
- feedback from those seeking services that a provider is unresponsive,
- inability to reach the designated point of contact after multiple attempts, or
- failure of the organization to meet the minimum inclusion requirements or responsibilities.
Organizations may also request to be removed from the VictimConnect Resource Map at any time.
How do I apply?
If you would like to be included on the VictimConnect Resource Map, please complete and submit this form.
Providing feedback about the VictimConnect Resource Map
To provide feedback about the VictimConnect Resource Map, please send an email to [email protected].
OUR TRAINED VICTIM ASSISTANCE SPECIALISTS ARE READY TO HELP.